Change your health today! Call us at:
Curious About Costs?
Register to Learn More.
The Cenegenics Carolinas Charleston Age Management Process
Cenegenics Carolinas offers a comprehensive, Individualized Charleston age management approach to medicine where patients partner with their doctor to steer their own healthcare and results. Together, we come up with a realistic, doable plan of action to change your life and provide you with a team who will help you stick to the plan, provide you with the tools to accomplish your goals, and are excited to see you succeed. We provide constant encouragement, status checks, and recommendations by your doctor, nutritionist and staff. Working with Cenegenics Carolinas, you will receive plenty of face-time, great attention and individual care and ongoing medical management by your personal physician allowing your Charleston age management and anti-aging program to make a profound difference in your life.
Click on an arrow below to learn more about our Executive Wellness Program Process Elements
- Ongoing medical management of your nutrition
- Accessibility of our experts
- Online nutrition and exercise tracker for the busy, on-the-go executive.
- Individualized nutrition plan: We will even modify your favorite recipes to be more in line with our diet recommendations
- Cenegenics Nutracueticals
- Body composition: Gold Standard for measuring body fat and muscle as well as bone density and early signs of bone weakening
- Executive-level physical exam.
- Fitness level evaluation: Typically used to evaluate elite athletes' performance and fitness levels.
- Exercise plan: Developed according to your fitness abilities and your preferences. If you don't like running for instance, we will figure out a way for you to get the benefits of running without daily jogs in the park.
- Online Tracking
- Online Technique Videos
- Personal access to your exercise counselor
- Comprehensive lab results: Baseline lab screenings as well as disease disk markers, vitamins and nutrient levels, and hormone levels.
- Cognitive assessment: We look for age-sensitive aspects of cognitive function such as attention, memory and executive function.
- Lifestyle evaluation.
- Thorough medical history: Family and personal history significantly impact lifestyle and steer aging.